Saturday, February 16, 2013

Yerevan

Yerevan is the capital and largest city of Armenia and one of the world's oldest city, older than Rome. Yerevan has many beautiful sights, but I want to speak about our museums.


Matenadaran museum is our pride, there are the best books of our history including history, philosophy, literature. Matenadaran is in possession of a collection of nearly 17,000 manuscripts. 

The second museum, which I want to talk about it, it is Cafesjian Museum, which is situated around the Cascade.Often, when I'm walking around the cascade, I see the strange images of that museum, and I ask myself a question ''these images are real or not''.And only then I realized that they are works of art.

Yerevan History Museum It is located in the Yerevan city hall and the of the building was Jim Torosyan. In this museum you can find many pictures and relics about our history and culture. I have been to this museum several times, and every time I see and discover something new for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment